KINGFISHER has its origins in the traditional marine insurance. After a thorough evaluation and assessment of the individual risk profile of each client, we use the relevant marine insurance markets in Germany, Scandinavia, London, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Asia to compile an optimum insurance cover for the client’s needs.
We place the following insurances:
- Hull & Machinery Cover for seagoing vessels, river barges and yachts
- IV Cover
- War Cover
- Loss of Hire Cover (Loss of Earnings insurance)
- Strike and Delay Cover
- Machinery Insurance
- Electronic insurance
Ship Liability Insurances:
- Protection & Indemnity Cover
- Charterers’ Protection & Indemnity Cover
- FD&D Cover
- Crew Cover
- Crew Effects Cover
- Errors and Omission insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
Related insurances, such as Cargo Cover, Builders’ Risk Cover, Building Supervision Cover, Terminal Cover, Carrier’s Liability Cover and Freight Forwarders Cover are placed in close cooperation with a network of specialized co-brokers and insurance agencies.
It goes without saying that we also serve our clients in other administrative issues of international shipping, such as the organization and management of COFR and International Carrier’s Bonds.